I have been developing a small interface based on matlpotlib. I must say I really enjoy it.
I came to the point of a lot of small questions, not found in the FAQ
I am using matplotlib 0.50e on RedHat 9.0 linux and mainly the object picker class
- I have 2 Suplots on top of each other, but when I select only one axis on the drop-down button I get an error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/matplotlib/backends/backend_gtk.py", line 987, in toggled
NameError: free variable 'itemAll' referenced before assignment in enclosing scope
- I want to systematically disable the vertical zoom/move on the second subplot, but not the first. How can I do that ?
- How can I activate a tooltip on top of my plots ?
- I cannot zoom or move an plot I set the axis ticks to , ie ax.set_xticks()
- How could I add a button to directly print out the picture in the toolbar ?
- Is there any density plot available ?
- Can I change the size taken by each of the Suplots ?
- I have MANY small plots on my graph. Is there a cost effective way to filter which plots to show ?
Thanks a lot for this great library !
Department of Statistics
deCODE genetics Sturlugata,8
570 2993 101 Reykjavík