SciPy 2015 BoF Session

Members of the matplotlib community,

As one of the co-chairs in charge of organizing the birds-of-a-feather sessions at SciPy this year I wanted to reach out to your community to encourage you to submit a BoF proposal to open up a discussion on topics related to matplotlib development, future or just general questions. Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in terms of organization.

Kyle Mandli and Matt McCormick

I was thinking that we would have another BoF similar to last year’s that solicited feedback and questions from users. I guess I figured someone else already filed that BoF. I am guessing that didn’t happen?

Ben Root

···

On Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 10:39 AM, Kyle Mandli <kyle.mandli@…590…> wrote:

As one of the co-chairs in charge of organizing the birds-of-a-feather sessions at SciPy this year I wanted to reach out to your community to encourage you to submit a BoF proposal to open up a discussion on topics related to matplotlib development, future or just general questions. Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in terms of organization.

Matplotlib-devel mailing list

Matplotlib-devel@lists.sourceforge.net

https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/matplotlib-devel

There are two matplotlib related BoFs submitted (and scheduled) right now. One is titled “matplotlib 2.0” and the other “visualization”. Hopefully this is what you had in mind, if not let us know and we can schedule another BoF.

Kyle

···

On Jun 22, 2015, at 10:28 AM, Benjamin Root <ben.root@...553...> wrote:

I was thinking that we would have another BoF similar to last year's that solicited feedback and questions from users. I guess I figured someone else already filed that BoF. I am guessing that didn't happen?

Ben Root

On Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 10:39 AM, Kyle Mandli <kyle.mandli@...590...> wrote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the 2.0 one is what I had in mind. Thanks for clearing that up.

Cheers!

Ben Root

···

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 10:34 AM, Kyle Mandli <kyle.mandli@…590…> wrote:

There are two matplotlib related BoFs submitted (and scheduled) right now. One is titled “matplotlib 2.0” and the other “visualization”. Hopefully this is what you had in mind, if not let us know and we can schedule another BoF.

Kyle

On Jun 22, 2015, at 10:28 AM, Benjamin Root <ben.root@…553…> wrote:

I was thinking that we would have another BoF similar to last year’s that solicited feedback and questions from users. I guess I figured someone else already filed that BoF. I am guessing that didn’t happen?

Ben Root

On Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 10:39 AM, Kyle Mandli <kyle.mandli@…590…> wrote:

Matplotlib-devel mailing list

Matplotlib-devel@lists.sourceforge.net

https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/matplotlib-devel