Happy to announce the second bug-fix release for the Matplotlib 3.0
This is the second bug-fix release for the v3.0 series.
- Un-breaks basemap which was broken by partially restoring
private APIs for cartopy.
- Fixes bug in warning code when used in an embedded context.
- Fixes crash when using Tk and closing the first open window before
- Many documentation improvements.
- Restore a corner case on ColorBar tick usage.
- Change the default behavior of `matplotlib.use` to silently allow
more 'safe' switching after auto-discovery, but before starting an event
- Improvements to bounding box calculations.
- Provide the correct length for RcParams instances.
Wheels and packages on the conda-forge are available and the docs should be
available (modulo caching issues).
Thank you to everyone who worked on this!
tcaswell at gmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...