Happy to announce Matplotlib 2.2.2, the second bug-fix release of the v2.2
This release fixes a number of critical bugs from 2.2.0:
- restores matplotlib.verbose (fixing embedding in pycharm)
- preserve precision when color mapping small portions of data with
- fixes saving long movies with ffmpeg
- fixes UnbourdLocal error in contour labeling
- fixes import failure on python 3.4.0 and 3.4.1
- fixes compile time failures with clang on 32bit platforms
- fixes an icon in the Tk backends
- fixes several issues with Tables
- fixes expanding offset boxes with tight_layout
- revert changes to the font caching to avoid a possible bug in
- numerous docstring and documentation fixes
We have reverted the deprecation of `font_manager.TempCache`.
Thank you to everyone who submitted bug reports and worked on this!
v2.2.1 is tagged, but we do not plan to release / publish to pypi.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...