I applied the patch and (at least for a short run), it seems the leak
for wxagg has been fixed. The new results for wxagg is pretty much the
same as the old results for tkagg (which does not have the leak): a
plot of memory usage is very irregular (up and down), but a line fit
has a slope of about 0.009KB. I suspect if I ran this for a few hours
the slope would approach 0 KB.
Thanks so much!! This is a life saver for my project!
On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 2:07 PM, Michael Droettboom <mdroe@...86...> wrote:
Ok. I think I've found a leak in the way the spines' paths were being
Can you apply the patch there and let me know how it improves things for