matshow and configure subplot tool not working together

Hi,

I remark that matshow are not working with the subplot tool. It's logic because this tools change the aspect of the graph but I remark that you can add the colorbar and that change the aspect too. The problem I have is to have the scale number on the colorbar visible. They are too long on the right and it's diffiult to read them, so I try to use the tool and I nothing move.

Like I told it's probably normal but in this case the colorbar is not consistent with this.

Thanks,

N.

Humufr wrote:

Hi,

I remark that matshow are not working with the subplot tool. It's logic because this tools change the aspect of the graph but I remark that you can add the colorbar and that change the aspect too. The problem I have is to have the scale number on the colorbar visible. They are too long on the right and it's diffiult to read them, so I try to use the tool and I nothing move.

Like I told it's probably normal but in this case the colorbar is not consistent with this.

Yes, unfortunately matshow doesn't know about colorbars. It would be a very nice enhancement to have, so one could get a colorbar and still get the right aspect ratio. But right now I'm working on other things, so that patch won't come from me. Feel free to contribute it.

Cheers,

f