The latest word on the numpy list is that numpy-1.0 is coming out on
Wednesday. I suggest waiting until the final 1.0 release is out
before we do a new matplotlib build. I will try to push a build asap
after that. Are there any show stoppers lingering that would delay a
release? I would also suggest we refrain from any major commits.