[Matplotlib-devel] VOLUNTEERING AS A TECHNICAL WRITER FOR MATPLOTLIB COMMUNITY IN GOOGLE SEASON OF DOCS PROGRAM 2023.

Dear Matplotlib Community,

I am writing to express my interest in volunteering as a technical writer for the upcoming Google Season of Docs program. I have been a longtime user and admirer of Matplotlib, and I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to this community in a meaningful way.

As an experienced technical writer, I am confident that I can make a valuable contribution to the Matplotlib project. I have a strong background in technical writing, with a deep understanding of software development and open source projects. I have written technical documentation for a variety of audiences, from beginner tutorials to advanced technical manuals.

In addition to my technical writing skills, I am also well-versed in Matplotlib and its ecosystem. I have used Matplotlib extensively in my work, and I have experience with related tools such as NumPy, SciPy, and Pandas. I am familiar with Matplotlib’s APIs and have a good understanding of how the library works under the hood.

I am excited about the opportunity to work with the Matplotlib community to improve the project’s documentation and help new users get up to speed quickly. I believe that clear, concise documentation is essential for the success of any open source project, and I would be honored to help Matplotlib achieve that goal.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

here is a link to my recently published works in technical writing : https://wokedev.hashnode.dev

Sincerely

Adebola Akinsomi