We are pleased to announce the release of 3.7.3.
This is the third bug fix release of the 3.7.x series. Pre-built
wheels are available for most major platforms, and can be installed
using `pip install matplotlib==3.7.3`. Other packages may also be
available already; please check with your preferred source.
We thank the 17 authors for the 48 pull requests that comprise the
This release contains several bug-fixes and adjustments:
* Add Python 3.12 wheels
* Update the license for the bundled colorbrewer colormap data
* Fix Cairo backend when using cairocffi
* Fix axes_grid1 inset axes with `bbox_inches=tight`
* Fix bugs in `Path3DCollection` / `Poly3DCollection` constructors
* Fix setting array labelcolor on Tick
* Improve compatibility with latest NumPy
* Stop warning when calling `tight_layout` multiple times
For further details, please see the Release notes for Matplotlib 3.7.3:
and the milestone on GitHub:
Note, unfortunately, as PyPI has dropped support for GPG signatures,
this (and future) release is no longer signed.
Matplotlib-announce mailing list