We are pleased to announce the release of 3.3.2. This is the second bug fix release of the 3.3.x series.
Pre-built wheels are available for most major platforms, and can be
installed using `pip install matplotlib==3.3.2`. Other packages may also
be available already; please check with your preferred source.
The 3.3.2 release represents the work of 14 authors over 24 pull
requests, and we thank them for their contributions.
This release contains several critical bug-fixes:
* fix |Axis| scale on twinned |Axes|
* fix auto-close of |Figure|s in nbagg
* fix automatic title placement if |Axes| is off the |Figure|
* fix autoranging of log scales with barstacked histogram
* fix extra redraws when using |Button| or |TextBox| widgets
* fix imshow with |LogNorm| and large vmin/vmax ranges
* fix plotting Pandas |DataFrame| with string |MultiIndex|
* fix |scatter| with |marker=''|
* fix |scatter3d| color/linewidth re-projection
* fix state of mode buttons in TkAgg backends
* include license files in built distribution
* reduce Visual C++ runtime requirements on Windows
For further details, please see the What's new in Matplotlib 3.3.2 page:
and the milestone on GitHub:
This release is signed by my GPG key. The fingerprint is:
23CA B59E 3332 F94D 26BE F037 8D86 E7FA E5EB 0C10
and it is also used to sign this message.