Looking for reviewers for my intermediate/advanced Matplotlib course

Hi all. I’m putting together a course on Udemy called “Interactive Matplotlib for Exploratory Data Analysis”. It covers topics like events, widgets, and layouts, with a focus on writing reusable code.
I’m looking for folks who would like to review the course.
What’s in it for you? Well, hopefully, you’ll learn something from the content! So really I’m looking for people who know enough to pick up on issues, but who still have room to learn.
At this stage, I have a GitHub repo with all the code created throughout the course, and the script for the lectures (the videos are not yet recorded). The gallery should give you an idea of whether or not you’d find the course useful.
This will be a paid course when it’s done, and I feel a bit funny about asking for help for free, so if you don’t like that idea, no problem, I get it.
If you are interested though, let me know and we’ll get in contact and I’ll send you the script. It might have a few rough edges, but otherwise it reads more or less like a book.

Thanks in advance!

Potentially interested. Do you have a time frame for the course development or a start date? Happy to talk directly.