compile error with python2.5

This came up on the dev list yesterday and we tried with

    > swig-1.3.29, which is the latest listed release on SF.
    > The link you provided shows this was indeed fixed after
    > the 1.3.29 release. Jon, can we give bleeding edge swig
    > a try?

OK, bleeding edge SWIG versions of the agg wrappers are in svn.

Good luck!

JDH

It builds now. We still have to wait on a useable numpy for python2.5
and pygtk for windows/py2.5. All the other components are there or we
can build.

···

On 9/20/06, John Hunter <jdhunter@...4...> wrote:

    > This came up on the dev list yesterday and we tried with
    > swig-1.3.29, which is the latest listed release on SF.
    > The link you provided shows this was indeed fixed after
    > the 1.3.29 release. Jon, can we give bleeding edge swig
    > a try?

OK, bleeding edge SWIG versions of the agg wrappers are in svn.

Good luck!

JDH

Hi there!

I built numpy-1.0b5 and pygtk with python2.5 on Sunday. It worked, but I
use numarray as standard numerix extension.
There was a bugfix for numpy-1.0b5 that is already contained in their
repository version.

Yours, Achim

Charlie Moad wrote:

fixed_diff (867 Bytes)

···

It builds now. We still have to wait on a useable numpy for python2.5
and pygtk for windows/py2.5. All the other components are there or we
can build.

Hi all,

As discussed by David Cooke, above, I think there are still some other issues, at least under OSX: several files need to be patch to convert int to the new Py_ssize_t, at least in cxx_extensions.cxx and _image.cpp

Will these be changed?

Andrew

Achim Gaedke wrote:

···

Hi there!

I built numpy-1.0b5 and pygtk with python2.5 on Sunday. It worked, but I
use numarray as standard numerix extension.
There was a bugfix for numpy-1.0b5 that is already contained in their
repository version.

Yours, Achim

Charlie Moad wrote:

It builds now. We still have to wait on a useable numpy for python2.5
and pygtk for windows/py2.5. All the other components are there or we
can build.

I applied the parts of the patch that don't affect the swig files.
Seems to be working well.

Thanks,
    Charlie

···

On 9/20/06, Andrew Jaffe <a.h.jaffe@...287...> wrote:

Hi all,

As discussed by David Cooke, above, I think there are still some other
issues, at least under OSX: several files need to be patch to convert
int to the new Py_ssize_t, at least in cxx_extensions.cxx and _image.cpp

Will these be changed?

Andrew

Achim Gaedke wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> I built numpy-1.0b5 and pygtk with python2.5 on Sunday. It worked, but I
> use numarray as standard numerix extension.
> There was a bugfix for numpy-1.0b5 that is already contained in their
> repository version.
>
> Yours, Achim
>
> Charlie Moad wrote:
>> It builds now. We still have to wait on a useable numpy for python2.5
>> and pygtk for windows/py2.5. All the other components are there or we
>> can build.
>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys -- and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
_______________________________________________
Matplotlib-users mailing list
Matplotlib-users@lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/matplotlib-users