usetex: different fonts

With usetex mpl creates different fonts on the axes ticks and the $\times 10^<number>$ labels.

In [1]: matplotlib.__version__
Out[1]: '0.87.3'
(from svn)

image.png

···

--
Random number generation is the art of producing pure gibberish as quickly as possible.

Can you post a simple script that recreates your problem and a png of
a plot with the problem? (Note that your png files need to be under
100kb or the mailing list won't allow them).

Ryan

···

On 6/18/06, Steve Schmerler <elcorto@...361...> wrote:

With usetex mpl creates different fonts on the axes ticks and the
$\times 10^<number>$ labels.

In [1]: matplotlib.__version__
Out[1]: '0.87.3'
(from svn)

--
Random number generation is the art of producing pure gibberish as
quickly as possible.

_______________________________________________
Matplotlib-users mailing list
Matplotlib-users@lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/matplotlib-users

Sorry, I didn't scroll down low enough in the message to see the png
you already attached.

Ryan

···

On 6/18/06, Ryan Krauss <ryanlists@...287...> wrote:

Can you post a simple script that recreates your problem and a png of
a plot with the problem? (Note that your png files need to be under
100kb or the mailing list won't allow them).

Ryan

On 6/18/06, Steve Schmerler <elcorto@...361...> wrote:
> With usetex mpl creates different fonts on the axes ticks and the
> $\times 10^<number>$ labels.
>
> In [1]: matplotlib.__version__
> Out[1]: '0.87.3'
> (from svn)
>
> --
> Random number generation is the art of producing pure gibberish as
> quickly as possible.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Matplotlib-users mailing list
> Matplotlib-users@lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/matplotlib-users
>

Ryan Krauss wrote:

Sorry, I didn't scroll down low enough in the message to see the png
you already attached.

Ryan

The latest update (Darren's mail) makes the plots (exponents etc.) look
just cool. Thanks!

cheers,
steve

···

--
Random number generation is the art of producing pure gibberish as
quickly as possible.