I did some clean-up of the matplotlib PostScript backend.
- The generated Postscript output is now completely DSC conformant
- All PostScript definitions go into a a PostScript dictionary
mpldict instead of the global one. This will hopefully prevent
problems (name clashes) when including matplotlib generated eps
files into other PostScript files
- I moved 1.5kb of comments about drawing ellipses from the generated
PostScript into a Python source code comment. I think it does not
make sense to ship the comment in each and every genereated picture.
Hopefully I did not cause any new problems. Comments about the
changes are most welcome.
All the best,