I have just committed an update to backend_wx.
- Preliminary support for interactive pan and zoom. This
does not yet support use of mouse wheel, but buttons
seem to work.
- Interactive sessions no longer require a PyCrust
console (fixed by JDH)
- Location for pixmaps now defined by Distutils (fixed
- Circle centres now correctly located.
- Axes background colours now respected
- Coloured text labels now functional
- Misc changes of variable names to conform to matplotlib
- Scripts (and interactive sessions) do not exit cleanly
- Vertical text renders incorrectly (e.g. ylabels)
- pcolor almost works (rounding error)
- xlabel location incorrect
- No clipping on text labels
There are probably many other bugs - please inform via this list.