Troubleshooting

Hey there!
I have a mac 10.9 (Mavericks), and I needed matplotlib for a course I was participating.
I installed python 2.7.6, as requested, and downloaded the installer (dmg) from the sourceforge page.
I created a simple file, to plot a simple graph, but then it gave me an error (attached as Output.txt).
I don’t know what to do…
Please help me.
Thanks in advance
-Caio

output.txt (70 Bytes)

Caio,
  Welcome to Python and matplotlib. Unfortunately, we can’t (yet) answer your question. I’m looking at your attached file on a Mac running Mavericks - and as far as I can tell it is completely blank. You have avoided the most common error in posting to a python or python-related list, that is, your query is in plain text (thank you), but when you get an error message, would you please just cut and paste the whole traceback into your e-mail?

Thanks,
Bill

···

On Mar 12, 2014, at 8:41 PM, Caio Sanches <caiosanches@...2134...> wrote:

Hey there!
I have a mac 10.9 (Mavericks), and I needed matplotlib for a course I was participating.
I installed python 2.7.6, as requested, and downloaded the installer (dmg) from the sourceforge page.
I created a simple file, to plot a simple graph, but then it gave me an error (attached as Output.txt).
I don’t know what to do…
Please help me.
Thanks in advance
-Caio
<output.txt>------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn Graph Databases - Download FREE O'Reilly Book
"Graph Databases" is the definitive new guide to graph databases and their
applications. Written by three acclaimed leaders in the field,
this first edition is now available. Download your free book today!
http://p.sf.net/sfu/13534_NeoTech_______________________________________________
Matplotlib-users mailing list
Matplotlib-users@lists.sourceforge.net
matplotlib-users List Signup and Options