Sajec,> Hello, I recently installed version 0.53.1, and it's
Sajec,> great! The only problem is that I'm unable to save plots
Sajec,> to file. I've tried a few different approaches (from
Sajec,> displayed WXAgg, and GTK plots as well as running
Sajec,> savefig() on undisplayed figures (png & jpg), but have had
Sajec,> no luck. Any help is much appreciated.
This is something I haven't seen before.
What platform are you on: windows, linux, os x?
I recommend the following
* make sure your hard drive isn't full
* open up a shell and change into a directory you have write
permission to and make sure you can write a file to that dir
* create the following test script
from matplotlib.matlab import *
* run this from the shell with
python testscript.py -dAgg
* see if the file testfig.png is created
* if so, figure out what is different about what you are doing and
what the test script is doing
* if not, did you get any error messages to the screen?