Thanks

Hi, I just wanted to thank the devs for all the work they've done. I just got my second journal article published, and all the figures were generated using matplotlib. I put a note in the acknowledgements to that effect, for some cheap advertising.

Here's a link to the pdf if you're interested, but you (or your U) needs a Geophysical Research Letters subscription to access it.

http://www.agu.org/journals/gl/gl0609/2006GL025784/2006GL025784.pdf

Thanks again.

Jordan

Jordan Dawe wrote:

Hi, I just wanted to thank the devs for all the work they've done. I just got my second journal article published, and all the figures were generated using matplotlib. I put a note in the acknowledgements to that effect, for some cheap advertising.

Here's a link to the pdf if you're interested, but you (or your U) needs a Geophysical Research Letters subscription to access it.

Read, Publish, Review | AGU

Thanks again.

Jordan

Thanks for that, Jordan. Nice job. I'm curious, did you use basemap for the maps?

-Jeff

ยทยทยท

--
Jeffrey S. Whitaker Phone : (303)497-6313
Meteorologist FAX : (303)497-6449
NOAA/OAR/PSD R/PSD1 Email : Jeffrey.S.Whitaker@...236...
325 Broadway Office : Skaggs Research Cntr 1D-124
Boulder, CO, USA 80303-3328 Web : Jeffrey S. Whitaker: NOAA Physical Sciences Laboratory

Jeff Whitaker wrote:

Jordan Dawe wrote:

Read, Publish, Review | AGU

Thanks again.

Jordan

Thanks for that, Jordan. Nice job. I'm curious, did you use basemap for the maps? -Jeff

No, I just did a contourf of the model's 'land' field.

Jordan