Strange Error on Travis 2.6 build (can't find cbook)

Hey folks,

I’ve got a branch going to refactor the boxplot function and address several issues that have cropped up lately.

Currently, everything on my feature branch is working well except for Travis’ Python 2.6 build.

Here’s a link directly the error on the build:

https://travis-ci.org/phobson/matplotlib/jobs/14820842#L9502

And here’s a link to my current branch (still a work-in-progress)

https://github.com/phobson/matplotlib/compare/wip2-boxplot-refactor

Thanks,

-paul

That tends to mean you have something that fails to import (raises an
exception on import that get silently suppressed) so I would guess
something in there is non 2.6 compatible, but don't know enough to
tell you what.

···

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 1:00 PM, Paul Hobson <pmhobson@...149...> wrote:

Hey folks,

I've got a branch going to refactor the boxplot function and address several
issues that have cropped up lately.

Currently, everything on my feature branch is working well except for
Travis' Python 2.6 build.

Here's a link directly the error on the build:
https://travis-ci.org/phobson/matplotlib/jobs/14820842#L9502

And here's a link to my current branch (still a work-in-progress)
https://github.com/phobson/matplotlib/compare/wip2-boxplot-refactor

Thanks,
-paul

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rapidly troubleshoot problems before they affect your business. Most IT
organizations don't have a clear picture of how application performance
affects their revenue. With AppDynamics, you get 100% visibility into your
Java,.NET, & PHP application. Start your 15-day FREE TRIAL of AppDynamics
Pro!
http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=84349351&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
_______________________________________________
Matplotlib-devel mailing list
Matplotlib-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/matplotlib-devel

--
Thomas A Caswell
PhD Candidate University of Chicago
Nagel and Gardel labs
tcaswell@...1038...
jfi.uchicago.edu/~tcaswell
o: 773.702.7204

Thanks, Thomas. That sounds like enough to get me going.
-paul

···

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 1:48 PM, Thomas A Caswell <tcaswell@…1174…8…> wrote:

That tends to mean you have something that fails to import (raises an

exception on import that get silently suppressed) so I would guess

something in there is non 2.6 compatible, but don’t know enough to

tell you what.

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 1:00 PM, Paul Hobson <pmhobson@…149…> wrote:

Hey folks,

I’ve got a branch going to refactor the boxplot function and address several

issues that have cropped up lately.

Currently, everything on my feature branch is working well except for

Travis’ Python 2.6 build.

Here’s a link directly the error on the build:

https://travis-ci.org/phobson/matplotlib/jobs/14820842#L9502

And here’s a link to my current branch (still a work-in-progress)

https://github.com/phobson/matplotlib/compare/wip2-boxplot-refactor

Thanks,

-paul


Rapidly troubleshoot problems before they affect your business. Most IT

organizations don’t have a clear picture of how application performance

affects their revenue. With AppDynamics, you get 100% visibility into your

Java,.NET, & PHP application. Start your 15-day FREE TRIAL of AppDynamics

Pro!

http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=84349351&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk


Matplotlib-devel mailing list

Matplotlib-devel@lists.sourceforge.net

https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/matplotlib-devel

Thomas A Caswell

PhD Candidate University of Chicago

Nagel and Gardel labs

tcaswell@…1038…

jfi.uchicago.edu/~tcaswell

o: 773.702.7204