because Wayne Watson complained in -users repeatedly about spelling errors
without fixing or really pointing us to them I tried to find some in the
chapter he mentioned and fixed them. Because I am not a native speaker I hope
I did not "correct" already correct things.
I attached the diff file.
Please watch it _only_ if you have the time left, it's *really* no big thing.
Thanks Phillip for taking the time to convert this doc bug report from
the users list into a proper patch. Many of the
usages of axes that Wayne flagged as incorrect in his original report
are actually correct, so some of the patch is not correct but I
understand you were just converting his report into a usable patch.
But there were a couple of fixes in the patch that were worth applying
so I made these in svn HEAD.
PS: Sphinx is great, good decision!
Yes, it's been great. We've developed a number of extensions, notably
the ipython and plot directives, that make writing documentation very
natural and easy, and overall I've been very happy with sphinx.
On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 3:51 AM, Philipp Bender <lists@...816...> wrote: