show scaled image (matlab imagesc)

Hello,

Is it possible to autoscale the color map of an image (as in matlab’s ‘imagesc’)?

I’m using imshow and I can use vmin and vmax but than I have to set these values manually.

Thanks,

Sahar

···

This e-mail message may contain confidential,and privileged information or data that constitute proprietary information of CMT Medical Ltd. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use of this information or data by any other person is absolutely prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies. Thank You. http://www.cmt.co.il

This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by
PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses.

If you don’t give it a range, it should autoscale by itself. Double check to make sure there isn’t a spurious value somewhere in your array. Otherwise, we’d need to see a complete, small example that demonstrates the problem you’re seeing, as well as your version of matplotlib.

Ryan

···

On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 8:33 AM, Sahar <sahar@…2540…> wrote:

Hello,

Is it possible to autoscale the color map of an image (as in matlab’s ‘imagesc’)?

I’m using imshow and I can use vmin and vmax but than I have to set these values manually.

Ryan May
Graduate Research Assistant
School of Meteorology
University of Oklahoma
Sent from Norman, Oklahoma, United States