scripting interaction

Hello again,

I am trying to figure out a regression in mplot3d code where the plot’s ability to rotate and zoom are severely hindered. I want to do some profiling comparisons, but I need identical runs to do this. I know I probably could figure out how to properly simulate the motion of a mouse and button presses through the callback system, but I wanted to first see if anybody else has done anything like this.

Thanks,
Ben Root

Solved. I figured out how to use ldtp and use it to interact with an example script. For future reference, I am attaching a script that demonstrates this usage.

I hope it helps someone in the future! (Maybe we might even want to consider it as an option to turn on in our test suite for a full test system?).

Ben Root

testscript.py (774 Bytes)

···

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 9:56 AM, Benjamin Root <ben.root@…553…> wrote:

Hello again,

I am trying to figure out a regression in mplot3d code where the plot’s ability to rotate and zoom are severely hindered. I want to do some profiling comparisons, but I need identical runs to do this. I know I probably could figure out how to properly simulate the motion of a mouse and button presses through the callback system, but I wanted to first see if anybody else has done anything like this.

Thanks,
Ben Root