John Hunter wrote:
"Fernando" == Fernando Perez <Fernando.Perez@...76...> writes:
> Anyway, many thanks for including this. Let me know
> when you fix the current bugs and I'll test it again.
Thanks for the comments - I incorporated them into my local tree. The
axes thing was just a typo. In matshow, it should read
ax = fig.add_axes([0.1, 0.05, 0.8, 0.8])
OK, the perfectionist freak in me wants:
ax = fig.add_axes([0.15, 0.075, 0.75, 0.8])
I tested this, and these values avoid problems with labels running into walls or too much whitespace for extreme aspect ratios. For more square ones, the change is barely noticeable. You'd make me infinitely happy if you indulged this little nit
ps. Just as a post-it note, keep in mind that the Tk/vtk/close() bug remains open. This one is pretty nasty, as it prevents usage of mayavi in the same session where pylab is active, unless one uses my sentinel hack. The plain close(fighandle) one has been fixed, though, I just checked. Thanks.