Just tagged 3.0.2, will make wider anouncement when wheels / conda-forge is
This is the second bug-fix release for the v3.0 series.
- Un-breaks basemap which was broken by partially restoring
private APIs for cartopy.
- Fixes bug in warning code when used in an embedded context.
- Fixes crash when using Tk and closing the first open window before
- Many documentation improvements.
- Restore a corner case on ColorBar tick usage.
- Change the default behavior of `matplotlib.use` to silently allow
more 'safe' switching after auto-discovery, but before starting an event
- Improvements to bounding box calculations.
- Provide the correct length for RcParams instances.
Given that this is only a 2 weeks after 3.0.1 there are a surprising number
Thanks to everyone who worked on this release and for bearing with my
slowness in getting this tagged.
tcaswell at gmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...