Happy to announce the only slightly delayed release of 2.0.1, the first bug
fix release for 2.0.x series. Source and wheels are an pypi and conda
packages are available from the conda forge channel
pip install --upgrade matplotlib
conda install matplotlib -c conda-forge
This release includes bug fixes, documentation updates and one major change.
- Do not clip the linewidth used for dash pattern scaling. This is
an API change, but is a major improvement.
- Deprecate 'vega' color names in favor of 'tab'.
- Hatching color follows edge color again.
- Fixes a critical bug with masked images.
- Improved high-dpi support for Qt5.
- Log ticking no never skip minor ticks
- Do not skip points surrounded by nan/inf in vector outputs.
Supported versions of Python
- 2.7, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6
- Patches to improve compatibility with pypy
Many thanks to everyone who helped with this release!
Thanks to Mathew Brett and Christoph Gohlke for building the wheels.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...