Plotting pixel data from satellite

Hi
I want to know which function from Matplotlib library to use for Plotting pixel data from satellite.

hi, can you provide more information and take a look at Plot types — Matplotlib 3.4.2.post1841+g6d5659204c documentation

I have data in HDF format (h5 files) that contain pixel data. I have to plot it on the map of Indian region.
How can I upload the data file and my script. Request you to help

I had a look at the link given by you. I feel that none of the shown plots will solve my problem. I have to plot it on the Indian region. So there should be Indian map and map projection. etc

Sir,
I have HDF file (h5 format) which contains satellite data at pixel level. I need to plot that data on the Indian region.

Geeta

···

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 5:55 AM Hannah via Matplotlib <nobody@discourse.matplotlib.org> wrote:

| story645
September 1 |

• | - |

hi, can you provide more information and take a look at Plot types — Matplotlib 3.4.2.post1841+g6d5659204c documentation

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

If you’re trying to make a map, in matplotlib that’s a plot of arrays or fields Plot types — Matplotlib 3.4.2.post1866+gd3da54adda documentation

But also, you should probably take a look at

You can post code here or on https://gist.github.com/, but please explain what you’ve tried so we can pin down the specific matplotlib help you need.

1 Like