OSX 10.3 Installer Package for Matplotlib 0.80

Following Chris Barker's instructions in the matplotlib-0.72 OSX installer package, I have created a package for matplotlib 0.80. It is currently available at

http://agni.phys.iit.edu/~kmcivor/potpourri/matplotlib-0.80-py2.3-macosx10.3.zip

It looks like all of the basic tests work just fine, but I would appreciate feedback from any adventurous 10.3 users. Information on getting packages included on pythonmac.org would also be helpful. Thanks!

Ken

Ken McIvor wrote:

Following Chris Barker's instructions in the matplotlib-0.72 OSX installer package, I have created a package for matplotlib 0.80.

great! thanks for picking up the mantle on this. I'd been meaning to get to it, but you know how it is.

Does this version work with TK? I can't remember what I put in the notes with the one I sent out.

http://agni.phys.iit.edu/~kmcivor/potpourri/matplotlib-0.80-py2.3- macosx10.3.zip

It looks like all of the basic tests work just fine, but I would appreciate feedback from any adventurous 10.3 users. Information on getting packages included on pythonmac.org would also be helpful.

Just send a note to Bob Ippolito. Also, try to name and package it to match the rest of the stuff on that site.

-Chris

···

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

NOAA/OR&R/HAZMAT (206) 526-6959 voice
7600 Sand Point Way NE (206) 526-6329 fax
Seattle, WA 98115 (206) 526-6317 main reception

Chris.Barker@...259...

great! thanks for picking up the mantle on this. I'd been meaning to get to it, but you know how it is.

Thank you for providing such excellent information on the build process. Picking up where you left off was a snap.

Does this version work with TK? I can't remember what I put in the notes with the one I sent out.

No, I didn't have Tk installed at the time. I'll remedy that situation and put up a new installer package in the same place.

Ken

···

On May 31, 2005, at 2:37 PM, Chris Barker wrote: