[Matplotlib-devel] Technical writer - GSoD

Hi,

Please accept my application to work with Matplotlib as a Technical Writer for the 2023 Google Season of Docs. I am a solution-driven Software Engineer and Technical Writer with over 4 years of experience. I am passionate about building scalable products and helping developers become successful by empowering them with the knowledge (through content creation) for building great products.

I excel at creating technical developer-focused content; I have experience writing technical articles as an independent contractor for startups like Webiny Headless CMS, OpenReplay, Mattermost, and Cloudinary to mention a few. Here are links to some of my articles:

· Dynamic Routing in Next.js Using REST and GraphQL APIs

· A Dive Into Wasp; a Domain-Specific Language for Building Full-stack Web Applications

· Building a CSS Tricks Clone With Webiny Headless CMS and Next.js

· Getting Started With React Router

My ability to simplify complex technical concepts and empathy for developers’ concerns would help me excel in this position. I believe that I have the skillset, enthusiasm, and passion to contribute valuably to Matplotlib.

My stack: Typescript, JavaScript, React, Next.js, Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Wasp, and Liquid. I can pick up other languages if the need arises.

I am also well experienced in building and contributing actively to developer communities. I currently lead the Code Clan Nigeria community - a non-profit helping junior developers upscale.

Thank you for taking the time to review my application. I look forward to sharing more about my skills and experiences and how they could help me hit the ground running with Matplotlib. Feel free to contact me at loyaltysamuel001@gmail.com

Kindly find attached my resume

Sincerely,

Emmanuel Aiyenigba

(Attachment Emmanuel.resume(da).docx is missing)