[Matplotlib-devel] Technical Writer - GSoD 2023 Application

Dear all,

I hope my email finds you well,

My name is Hanan, and I am a freelance technical writing and UI Test developer from Canada.
I am sending this email to express my interest in working on Matplotlib’s Google Season of Docs/GSoD 2023 project " Indexing of Matplotlib gallery examples".

I have previous experience participating in Google Season of Docs 2021 & 2022. Plus, I was also selected as an Outreachy intern with the Intermine open-source organization. Occasionally, I enjoy technical writing on my blog, as well as software development and testing.

I have attached my resume which outlines my skillset, experience, sample technical writings, and links to my LinkedIn and previous work.

Please let me know if a project proposal or anything else is needed.

Looking forward to hearing back from you,

Hanan Younes

Hanan Younes GSoD 2023.pdf (160 KB)

Please unsubscribe me from your mailing list.

···

On Tue, Apr 4, 2023, 8:40 AM Hanan Younes via Matplotlib-devel <matplotlib-devel@python.org> wrote:

Dear all,

I hope my email finds you well,

My name is Hanan, and I am a freelance technical writing and UI Test developer from Canada.
I am sending this email to express my interest in working on Matplotlib’s Google Season of Docs/GSoD 2023 project " Indexing of Matplotlib gallery examples".

I have previous experience participating in Google Season of Docs 2021 & 2022. Plus, I was also selected as an Outreachy intern with the Intermine open-source organization. Occasionally, I enjoy technical writing on my blog, as well as software development and testing.

I have attached my resume which outlines my skillset, experience, sample technical writings, and links to my LinkedIn and previous work.

Please let me know if a project proposal or anything else is needed.

Looking forward to hearing back from you,

Hanan Younes

Matplotlib-devel mailing list
Matplotlib-devel@python.org
https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/matplotlib-devel