I (finally) tagged 2.2.3 tonight. Will hopefully push to pypi tomorrow.
The third bug-fix release of the v2.2 LTS series
In addition to documentation and example fixes this release
fixes several critical bugs:
- Fix import failure on BSD systems
- Fix import errors in Qt shims for PyQt5 5.11 and PyQt4 4.12
- Fix import errors if bz2 module is not in standard library
- Fix overflow in _path.h
- Fix infinite recursion in transform repr
- Fix bug with XKCD style
- Remove unsafe usage of Popen
There is still 1 PR open for 3.0rc1.
Thank you to everyone who worked on this release!
tcaswell at gmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...