I am making a new wxcursor_demo.py example I attach it to this mail.
If anybody can help me iron those wrinkles I think we can make a great wxcursor_demo example.
I am not proud of invoking the SetCursor method on the wx.EVT_PAINT event but it works ...
The present wxcursor_demo example is broken because:
- Does not follow wx coding standards, not pythonic at all.
- Very complicated example to follow and long.
- Some nonsensical code such as the Time and Price part.
- The wx "hand draw", crosshair has lots of disadvantages (you get the mouse pointer right next to it so it's useless for picking pixels in images.)
- The users should have access to wx.StockCursor, with the current example every cursor has to be " hand drawn"
This said, I thank a lot the person who started the example since I used it as a starting point.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
wxcursor_demo.py (2.2 KB)