Figimage demo

Hi,

I've been playing with the matplotlib demos (very impressive btw.) and I've found that figimage_demo.py and pcolor_nonuniform.py give exceptions on my computer. Here's the last part of the backtrace for pcolor_nonuniform.py:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/matplotlib/backends/backend_gtk.py", line 284, in expose_event
     self._render_figure(self._pixmap, w, h)
   File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/matplotlib/backends/backend_gtkagg.py", line 73, in _render_figure
     FigureCanvasAgg.draw(self)
   File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/matplotlib/backends/backend_agg.py", line 392, in draw
     self.figure.draw(renderer)
   File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/matplotlib/figure.py", line 545, in draw
     for a in self.axes: a.draw(renderer)
   File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/matplotlib/axes.py", line 1067, in draw
     a.draw(renderer)
   File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/matplotlib/image.py", line 189, in draw
     im = self.make_image(renderer.get_image_magnification())
TypeError: make_image() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)

Looking at the FigureImage class in image.py, make_image doesn't seem to have any clue about the magnification parameter. This call is in figure.py, and not the demo code, so it would appear to be a bug in the library. Any idea what's wrong?

Thanks,

Ryan

···

--
Ryan May
Graduate Research Assistant
School of Meteorology
University of Oklahoma
rmay@...1305...