Displaying Matplotlib plot on other display monitor

I hope you are doing great.
I have a query. How I can set the display device for the figure plot which is done using matplotlib.
I have searched and tried a lot of things but none of them was worthy and fruitful.
Please let me know how is this possible.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Do you mean you want to pick what display (of maybe several) a Matplotlib figure is opened on?

From Matplotlib’s point of view, when you are using a GUI backend we embed the figure in a window from the tool kit (ex Tk, Wx, Qt, gtk). It looks like at least Qt [1] has a way to move a window between the screens, however we do not expose that through the Matplotlib API, you can access the native GUI objects. For example:

In [4]: fig = plt.gcf()                                                                                                                                 

In [5]: fig.canvas.manager.window                                                                                                                       
Out[5]: <matplotlib.backends.backend_qt5.MainWindow at 0x7f3cc2463790>

I believe that this should work with the other toolkits (but attribute on the manager may vary).

[1] https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3203095/display-window-full-screen-on-secondary-monitor-using-qt

Thank you for your response.
I have tried using the above command.
what I received is:
fig.canvas.manager.window
<tkinter.Tk object .>
I do not know qt very well. Can you please guide me with that? As I am not able to get the solution with matplotlib then what I can try with it. Please help me. As the display is tkinter, I have always been on it and never had a chance to explore about it.
I hope to hear from you soon.