I am happy to announce the next release of Cycler.
This will become the minimal version for the upcoming mpl v2.0 release.
Feature release for `cycler`. This release includes a number of new
- `Cycler` objecst learned to generate an `itertools.cycle` by calling
them, a-la a generator.
- `Cycler` objects learned to change the name of a key via the new
`.change_key(old_key, new_key)` method.
- `Cycler` objects learned how to compare each other and determine if they
are equal or not (`==`).
- `Cycler` objects learned how to join another `Cycler` to be concatenated
into a singel longer `Cycler` via `concat` method of function.
`A.concat(B)` or `concat(A, B)`.
- The `cycler` factory function learned to construct a complex `Cycler`
from iterables provided as keyword arguments.
- `Cycler` objects learn do show their insides with the `by_key` method
which returns a dictionary of lists (instead of an iterable of
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...