curved quiver arrows

How hard would it be to extend the quiver command to support curved arrows? For example, the U and V arrays, instead of giving just the vector, could for each vector give a list of x coordinates and a list of y coordinates for each segment of a vector. Additionally, C could give either a color for the curved vector, or a list of colors for each segment of the vector.

Thanks,

Jason

Very hard. I would recommend starting from scratch with a new class. I think that very little of the present Quiver code would be usable.

Eric

···

jason-sage@...691... wrote:

How hard would it be to extend the quiver command to support curved arrows? For example, the U and V arrays, instead of giving just the vector, could for each vector give a list of x coordinates and a list of y coordinates for each segment of a vector. Additionally, C could give either a color for the curved vector, or a list of colors for each segment of the vector.

Eric Firing wrote:

···

jason-sage@...691... wrote:

Very hard. I would recommend starting from scratch with a new class. I think that very little of the present Quiver code would be usable.

Okay. Thanks for the estimate.

Jason