Can't find the module axes_grid in mpl_toolkits

Hi all,

I try to run an example with the line: from mpl_toolkits.axes_grid import Divider

and I get the massage: No module named axes_grid

It is possible to import mpl_toolkits but this module and others are missing.

I work with Python(X,Y) so maybe it is some versions\installation problem…

Thanks,

Sahar
···

This e-mail message may contain confidential,and privileged information or data that constitute proprietary information of CMT Medical Ltd. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use of this information or data by any other person is absolutely prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies. Thank You. http://www.cmt.co.il

This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by
PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses.

axes_grid is only available in the SVN version. It has not been released yet, so therefore is not part of packages like Python(X, Y).

Mike

Sahar wrote:

···

Hi all,
I try to run an example with the line: /from mpl_toolkits.axes_grid import Divider/
and I get the massage: /No module named axes_grid/
It is possible to import mpl_toolkits but this module and others are missing.
I work with Python(X,Y) so maybe it is some versions\installation problem...
Thanks,
     Sahar

*******************************************************************************************************
This e-mail message may contain confidential,and privileged information or data that constitute proprietary information of CMT Medical Ltd. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use of this information or data by any other person is absolutely prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies. Thank You. http://www.cmt.co.il
********************************************************************************************************

************************************************************************************
This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by
PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses.
************************************************************************************

------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let Crystal Reports handle the reporting - Free Crystal Reports 2008 30-Day trial. Simplify your report design, integration and deployment - and focus on what you do best, core application coding. Discover what's new with Crystal Reports now. http://p.sf.net/sfu/bobj-july
------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Michael Droettboom
Science Software Branch
Operations and Engineering Division
Space Telescope Science Institute
Operated by AURA for NASA