Firstly, I love your software. It's great and largely it Just Works.
However, I came across some weirdness pretty quickly also, without
having to do anything particularly unusual.
I wrote some code to generate a pair of lists about 300 elements long,
and plotted them. I found that the line plot didn't have all the data
When I saved to SVG, the output was correct.
Also, when I tried to perform a scatter plot, I got runtime errors and
no plot was drawn. These problems occur 100% of the time on my machine
with my test files.
I'm not sure if this list accepts files or not, but I am happy to
provide the code and sample files which demonstrate this error, and/or
respond to the bugfixing process.