We need a volunteer or two to help run the JHEPC competition this year
(Nelle Varoquaux and Michael Droettboom ran it last year) The role
- making sure the announcement goes out
- collecting a panel of judges (starting from last years)
- organizing the collection of the submissions
- sending the judging packet out to the judges and collecting the results
- collating the results from the judges
The timeline is:
- get announcement out (late March / Early April)
- collect submissions and distribute to judges (late May / early June)
- final tally of results (July 10-12 to be announced at SciPy)
The time commitment is 10-20 hours total between now and July.
tcaswell at gmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...