A 0.99 branch has been created at:
This is where the first 0.99.0.rc1 release candidate and binary releases will be made from this weekend.
All potentially disruptive or experimental changes should be made only to the trunk.
*All bug fixes should be made to the branch, and then merged into the trunk.* You will need to have svnmerge.py installed. The workflow for this is as follows:
1. Check out the branch, if you haven't already:
2. Make/test bugfixes on your working copy of this branch
3. Commit your changes on this branch
4. 'cd' to your working copy of the trunk
5. Merge the changes from the branch into the trunk:
svnmerge.py merge -S v0_99_maint
6. Resolve any conflicts, install, and test the merge.
7. Commit the merged changes to the trunk:
svn commit -F svnmerge-commit-message.txt
Let me know if you have any questions.
Science Software Branch
Operations and Engineering Division
Space Telescope Science Institute
Operated by AURA for NASA